- CNC turning and milling, tapping, boring, and threading
- Mechanical engineering, welding, and assembly
- Finish processing, including bead blasting, tumbling, heat treating, annodizing, passivating, and plating
We work with a wide range of materials, including: aluminum, steels, super alloys, aircraft alloys, bronze, brass, copper, composites, resins, and plastics.
- CNC Swiss Screw Machine: Star SE 16 (13/16" dia capacity, with front-working, cross-working, and subspindle, 12-ft bar feeder)
- CNC Lathe (5" x 15")
- Manual Mills (up to 9" x 54")
- Manual Lathes (up to 14" x 40")
- Quality work on your schedule, to your specifications
- Quick turn-around for prototypes, small runs, and large quantity orders
- Careful packing and prompt shipping
Steelwright Products, 20254 Shockey Lane, Beaverdam, VA 23015 | email@example.com
Copyright © 2008-2023. Steelwright Products. All Rights Reserved.